This site is provided by iPipeline (TCP) Limited, previously The Computer Partnership Limited. iPipeline (TCP) Limited provides SSG Digital to the Life and Pensions Insurance industry.
iPipeline (TCP) Limited’s registered office is at: 3rd Floor, Montpellier House, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1TY, registered in England and Wales, number 02172055. iPipeline (TCP) Limited is a subsidiary of iPipeline Limited who is owned by iPipeline Inc with their head office based in Exton, USA.
Within this notice we will refer to the business as ‘iPipeline’. All iPipeline office locations and addresses can be found at our corporate website: https://www.ipipeline.com/uk/insurance-software-solutions/global-offices
purpose of notice
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of how and why we may collect, use, store or disclose information about you when:
- you interact with our website
- you register your interest with our products
- you are a current customer
- you interact with the business.
If you are a job applicant the relevant privacy notice can be found at: https://www.ipipeline.com/uploads/listing/pdf/Job_applicant_Privacy_Notice.pdf
INFORMATION you provide
We may collect information from you that you choose to share with us, by using the form on our site. For example, if you ask us to call you back, we will collect the relevant name, telephone number and email address. We will keep a record of such interaction with you.
information we collect
- to analyze your use of our website so we can improve the website and understand our users better
- to provide you with custom functionality within our website
- to provide advertisements which are relevant to you.
how iPipeline use your information
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal information where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal information, these bases are where it is necessary to provide Services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you; where we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations; where you have given your consent; or where it is in our legitimate interest to process your personal information provided that these do not prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
iPipeline will use your personal information in accordance with the following purposes (and the following lawful bases):
- to provide you with the Services (necessary for the performance of a contract)
- to contact you in relation to the Services (necessary for the performance of a contract)
- to track and monitor your use of websites so we can improve our Services (legitimate interests/consent)
- to invoice end user’s licenses and for billing of commercial relationships (necessary for the performance of a contract)
- to respond to your communications (consent).
disclosing your personal information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. For us to provide our services, communicate with you, and have a business to business relationship we need to share or disclose customer personal data to 3rd parties known as processors.
We will pass your personal information to processors to process it on our behalf. Our processors will only process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and will be bound by contract to keep your personal information secure and only process your personal information in accordance with our instructions. We may also share your personal information with our group companies.
We use processors for the following nature and purpose as per each category:
Nature of Processing & Purpose
Communication, Support &Content collaboration solutions
Marketing & Feedback services
Business Intelligence & Service Enablers
Where our processors are based outside of the EEA and in territories whose laws do not offer the safe standard of protection to your personal information as those in the UK (including the US), we will ensure adequate measures are in place to keep your personal information secure.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, security, or safety of us, our Services, our users, or the public
- to enforce any terms, we have in place with you
- to investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations
- while negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, change of control, sale of assets, or bankruptcy
- where you request us to do so
We may also pass on de-personalised aggregated information to our content providers, business partners and advertisers. Such information will not contain personal data and will not identify the individuals.
Securing customer data is a critical element in iPipeline’s value proposition. A multi-layered approach to security is integral to the design and operation of our services and we are fully committed to investing in the people, process and technology to ensure the data you entrust to us is kept private and secure.
For further information relating to iPipeline security please visit: https://www.ipipeline.com/uk/ipipeline-security
For more detailed information concerning security in view of services provided, please contact your relationship manager at iPipeline whom can provide white papers concerning both security and data protection (available to current customers or under NDA only).
If you have opted to receive email communication, we may periodically send you information relating to products/services from iPipeline Limited or iPipeline (TCP) Limited and any companies detailed on the Services. If at any point you want to change your preferences or need to review and update your personal details, you may do this by visiting 'My Account' on www.iPipeline.uk.com or 'My Account’ within Assureweb. You will also be given the option to opt out of receiving email communications on each email sent to you. However, we reserve the right to contact you via post, telephone, email or other means solely in relation to the administration or your access to and use of our services including iPipeline.uk.com/Assureweb/XRAE/SolutionBuilder/RetirementBuilder/iGO/AlphaTrust, SSG Digital.
As a customer of iPipeline we will retain your personal information for the period necessary to provide you with the Services. Thereafter, your personal information shall be maintained for up to 7 years following the closure of any accounts you hold with us (if applicable) or the last contact with us emanating from you. Please note, however, that we may be subject to legal and regulatory requirements to keep personal information for a longer period, in particular pursuant to any applicable statutory limitation period.
Under data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- a right to access your personal information held by us
- a right to receive certain personal information in machine-readable format
- where we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal information and have no other lawful conditions to rely on you have the right to withdraw this consent
- a right to have certain personal information erased where it is no longer necessary for us to process it, where you have withdrawn your consent pursuant to the paragraph above, where you have objected pursuant to paragraph below, where your personal information has been unlawfully processed, or where erasing your personal information is required in accordance with a legal obligation
- a right to object to processing where lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interests, but please note that we may still process your personal information where there are other relevant lawful bases or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal information in our interests which are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms
- a right to have inaccurate personal information rectified
- a right to request an explanation of the logic involved where we make decisions about you solely through automated means
- a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal information may be processed, you should contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, then you can do so by contacting The Data Protection Officer at the address below. Please be aware that whilst we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights, they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Where you make a request in respect of your rights, we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably, we may not be required to respond.
If we process your personal data on behalf of our customers, we will pass such request to them. Where necessary we will support our customer in your request.
third party sites/services
cookies and tracking technologies
Below provides information on cookies, their use and how you can control them. Please read our cookie notice for all cookies used and how iPipeline have made it easier for you to control them when visiting our websites.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing them store things like personalisation details or user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, enabling it to recognize a user and respond appropriately.
The Internet Advertising Bureau provided the following website to give information specifically about privacy issues around Internet advertising: youronlinechoices.co.uk/uk
You can also visit the trade body representing these advertising platforms for more information: Network Advertising Initiative
They have provided a one-stop place that gathers all the opt-out controls. Note that there are many more networks listed on this site than those used by iPipeline http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Google Analytics has been enabled across many sites owned by iPipeline, Google Analytics uses the cookies detailed in the cookie notice.
You can find out more about Google Analytics from this website http://www.google.com/analytics/To opt out of anonymous Google Analytics tracking whilst you browse please visit this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Unless you have previously opted out of marketing communications from iPipeline Limited or third parties, tracking technology may be used in any of the emails sent to you.
Some of our third-party suppliers may send you emails, which may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open these emails.
These web beacons or web bugs are electronic images provided by authorised third parties known as single-pixel GIFs, which are invisible graphical images.
When you click on a link in an email, we may record this individual response to allow us to customise our offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as the time and date of an email being opened and a URL where the web beacon resides, which will identify the email that was opened.
Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
You may opt-out of these marketing communications altogether through the administration pages of iPipeline.uk.com or Assureweb, by clicking the opt-out links in the email itself or by contacting Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
changes to this privacy notice
The Data Protection Officer
3rd Floor Montpellier House
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing information like personalization details or user preferences to be stored. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, enabling it to recognize a user and respond appropriately for return visits to the website.
The cookies used on our site are listed below. You can opt out of certain categories (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the ‘cookie settings’ in the footer of the site.