Flexibility under your control
We believe SS/G to be the most configurable package on the market. Configuration includes:
- Product rules and pricing - configured through the Product Rules Engine
- Business processes - configured through the Process Rules Engine
- Underwriting rules and philosophy - configured through the Underwriting Rules Engine
- Screen designs and their sequence are fully configurable
- Correspondence production and routing are also fully configurable
The SS/G configuration options also cover your own business structures (for example inter-company structures), your distribution channels and the structure of your back office and the division of functional responsibilities - essential for the setting of security and authorisation levels.
With extensive configuration available to the business user, customisation is kept to a minimum. This allows the business to have flexibility and be in complete control.